At Sephora I found some delicious Hard Candy lip glosses. By delicious, I'm serious. It tastes great (Not that you would eat it, but sometimes you lick your lips unintentionally and you get a little taste of gloss). The line of gloss is called Sweet Spot, and other lines I saw was Lollipop Lip Gloss, and Kiss and Tell.
Hippie Chick:
peachy-orange shimmer
I love it! It looks really good, and there's tons more flavors
Click here for the website which gives more detail on Sweet Spot.
Here's more links that might be helpful:
Hard Candy
Sephora
That's all the stuff I bought in terms of cosmetics, and now moving off topic from the Lip gloss Museum factor but when browsing at Sephora, I came across a really cool and nice-looking Urban Decay deluxe eye shadow:

1 comment:
I'm actually totally obsessed with lipgloss, it's my favourite beauty product.
Post a Comment